Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Just call me Griswald!

I love Christmas. I always have and always will! I have fond memories of the nine trees my mom themed and decorated when I was a child. I laugh so hard I cry remembering the 20 foot pole my dad sunk into the ground to make his own light-up tree. I just down right cry thinking of the family we are going to miss at Christmas. I long for the largest Cousins' performance, a sauced up rendition of "I Want A Hippo," and a waving group of Aunts and Uncles performing yet another "So Long!" My parents should have named me Clark...... I wish so badly that a RV filled with family would putter up to my driveway, declaring we are here for the holidays!

No worries, I will keep traditions strong, keeping my little elves busy at work decking the Gooden halls!
Liah is trying so hard. Do not fret Uncle Tom and Mom the garland was separated and placed evenly once Liah went to sleep!
The finished product. My Mom thinks it's my best tree yet! (One down, 2 to go!)

This was her expression when she discovered I toyed a bit with her garland placement. She understands.... she is a loyal elf!

0 comments: