Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fashionistas

Those who know me (and past blogs will prove it), know I am extremely particular about how my children look when leaving the house. They must match head to toe. Yes that means bows and shoes. They have pretty extensive wardrobes to help folster my OCDness!
This is how they look when I am involved!
This is how they look when they have their own say! Liah has started to show a flare for fashion. However, we are not seeing eye to eye!
No worries, she will NOT be in the public eye! The "beautiful legs" (tights) are what really inspired the outfit!

1 comments:

Maria said...

You guys have such beautiful kids! They really are so stickin' cute!