Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A good weekend...

I am pretty spoiled. Chris usually comes shopping with me and the girls. However, now that football started I am forced to take this task on alone. I had lots to get!
So instead of carting LJ in the back (cause I fear she will run off), I let her push her baby around. It was great!! She did an awesome job!
I made all of my purchases without drama! Here is our juice supply.... no joke! We usually have to re-stock on Wednesday! We are a thirsty group!
This was my fave..... ahh the sweet cleaning supplies makes for weekend fun! Well, for me it does!
The kids are happy, the house is clean, the weekend was a success! :)

0 comments: