Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Catching up, throwing up

Maia is not feeling well. :( I came home half day to be with my baby. We did the bath thing and now we are snuggling in close proximity to the bathroom. I have an opportunity to post last weekends zoo pics!
Manda was the worst tour guide! :)



Hey goat




Why so excited????
Sheena the elephant!




This is how they handled leaving.
We then went to Famous Sams for dinner. Manda and her thrifty entertainment book had coupons!
Brrrr- I hate over air conditioned places!
On the way home we went past the old house. Ahhh I loved good old San Remo. I almost get angry to see other people enjoying MY home! We just quickly got too big for 1300 square feet! :(

Here's to hoping my girl is feeling better and I am too busy to post until late at night on the weekend!


0 comments: