Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the 4th Day of Christmas

My true love gave to me...
The absolute best Mom in the world!
A renewed teaching cert. and rainy day.

A ride on the Polar Express,
And a pink baby come what may!
Current Christmas conditions: Dad still laid up with neck, Mom still in need of a color, Maia still pox-ing to the max, Liah trying to help.... but darn it the fun goes on! Falalalalalala!
I am really starting to feel like Griswald. If a squirrel flies out my tree someone may need to commit me! :)

1 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she has the chicken pox! Hopefully it will be over by the holidays!