Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

School Days...

I have failed to mention a "gift" I was given for Christmas. We got a new member to the family... Melissa. She joins our rockin, coordinating, snappy team. A gift because my class size was reduced! wooo
( Leah, Melissa, Me, Heather, Enika~ yes we planned the color scheme...duh!)

100th day fun! We made ALL of Kindergarten 100 day shirts, too cute!
We took our normal Friday Field Trip (to McDonald's for some hot fries)! However, as of Monday I paid $10 to join the school's biggest loser. I weighed in Monday and today.... lost 3lbs!! So, here I am with my healthy lunch at McDonald's. The one thing I love more than food.... competition and winning. (While I don't have a snowball's chance I am determined to be a hottie for my 30th... 5 months and counting!)
Here I am before transformation (no I don't have pink eye, I really can't explain it!).

After- Zero the Hero~ the masked superhero who spans the globe visiting classrooms on the days that end in zero!
My ultimate motivation= the chance to roller skate through the school and the ability to excite chaos!
Zero and HBR... This year, once wasn't enough. Zero visited the festival in the morning, then made another appearance....
rolling through all of the specials (PE, art, music, computers) teeheehee!
You know what this means... only 80 days to go! ;)





0 comments: