Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Laughs and projects:

Maia in a Build a Bear outfit! hahaha

Cheese

We painted (Me and My sister) the wall in my family room and added maroon accents! Love it!
Painted the upstairs bathroom and added new towels and extras. It's so bright!
Hope Chris likes the surprises!
This is what it took to keep Manda's dog Dory from escaping and or eating a wall!

1 comments:

Melissa Conrey said...

So, I, apparently, am very behind on my blogging and blog reading because I didn't know that you had just painted your living room maroon! I love it...you will have to see my red wall in my kitchen when you come over for girls movie night!