Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Red Ribbon Week!

Everyone please remember I teach at a K-8 school. This is a wonderful example of an eighth graders' life experiences and their take on being drug free! I laughed out loud. I am in charge of Student Council and naturally this creative work was quite the hit. While it did not win, the paper-mache bong, sack of weed, and blunt go down in history!







2 comments:

James Family Blog Space said...

Wow! Thats about all I can say. I'm not sure I knew what weed even looked like in 8th grade. Let alone all the smoking equipment.

Lorena said...

Remind me to start home-schooling next year.