Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

They are getting big!


My baby Maia will be seven months old this week! :( She is a BIG eater with 2 teeth (more on the way), a rolling machine, an almost crawling, sits up by herself cheeseball! Time goes too fast! (Happy 7 months to Maddie!)

Miss Liah is quite the little lady. On Sunday she turned 28 months. Well, we could just say 2 years 4 months. I swore I would never talk in "months" past the 18 month point. Then again, I am not sure why we are still celebrating every month mark anyway! Perhaps because I am now a Mom holding onto every last moment! :) Also possibly because Liah understands the concept of birthdays and parties and fully expects one every month!

***And now a disclaimer- I promise my children are NOT always clean, coordinated, and sparkled! In actuality it is a rare occasion. I will include all of the funny, sweet potato stained, drop your head in shame moments that make this adventure an all out 3 ring circus (just ask Aunt Mana, Gaga, & Gapa!)

0 comments: