Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

We love you Grammy!
We love you Gaga!
She wrapped me in my blankets, cuddling me tight.
She sent me off to Preschool, with sorrow and delight.
Kindergarten time she put me on the bus
Gulping back the tears, as I threw a fuss.
White dress and a veil she looked at me and cried,
Said I reminded her of a future bride.
Through glasses and a mouthpiece and kids making fun,
She looked at me and said, "You're still my pretty one!"
Then she'd glance at me and give a little moan,
Because most of the time I was on the telephone.
Eighth grade graduation she sure was a sight,
Deciding on my future, she helped me to chose right.
High school, college, heartbreak, the one, she was there,
Cause you see she is a Mom and moms always care.
Mother on the Bride, beautiful was she,
Waving goodbye, as strong as can be.
Flying cross country to see Liah grace the world.
Moving her whole life to be close to her girl.
Helping guide me as a Mom in knowing what to do,
Going crazy as a Gaga, cause Maia makes two.
She never will know how much she means to me....
A Grandma, a best friend, my Mommy!

There is not a present in the world that could express how much we love and appreciate our Moms. We thank them for the people they made us and for the ways they continue to shape our lives. We love you so very much! xo

0 comments: