Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

Living Barbie....

I don't mean in the pretty, tan, pink convertible way.
I mean in the "fancy-schmancy stick up the butt Barbie way. You know the ones that come with a stand because naturally, she wouldn't stand alone (due to 8 inch pumps and ginormous tatas)! You see, I have to stand on the heater ledge to shimmy over the front of the "too big for the garage" SUV. Well, on my way over, near completion of the dismount..... I got hung up, by the skirt, on the pole that keeps me from running the too big SUV into the heater! :( I unstuck myself, cursed and limped on. Later, during the pity party I was throwing, re-enacting the incident for Chris.. I noticed.....
Proof! From stick up the butt to split in the skirt.
I always wanted to be Barbie. Perhaps, I should have been more clear how! :)

1 comments:

Lorena said...

I think you are Barbie in the tan, pink, convertible way!