Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful

Tis the season for giving thanks. Below are pictures of just a few things that I have recently been thankful for.....
My fantastic Hubby bought the playset per my suggestion (much against his gut reaction with the tattered box) only to return it when we discovered a broken board. Boy that thing was heavy. Thank goodness he is a stud.

My Mom finished and folded all of my laundry. It is my dirty secret and worst enemy. I cried at the vision of neatly stacked piles. I am so thankful that my Mom still spoils me!

My Sister spent $5 on maple sugar candy. She took me back to the day we would walk down to the Metroparks and buy it straight from the tree:). I am thankful my sister still remembers.

My Mother-in-law gave me the coat off her back.... literally. I remarked on how nice it was and boom... she insisted that I have it. I am thankful that Mom G really is an awesome in-law! :)

My girls love to snuggle, are complete divas and like to sit and read together. I am so thankful to be a Mom to My Girls.

The lovely ladies that I work with make me laugh. They always drive on field trip Fridays. I am thankful to have friends who love McDonald's like me!

It really is the simple things in life!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: