Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving...

We traveled out to Sun City West and had a fabulous dinner at Aunt Winnie and Uncle Lee's.
Billy, Cindy and the kids were in from Ohio.

It's nice to have a large group to celebrate with.... reminds me of the Thanksgivings growing-up. (How I miss it!)
The weather was beautiful and the food was yummy.
The kids had a ton of fun (Aunt Winnie will be finding fingerprints forever!)!



Kissing cousins (true to my heart!) :)


I am so thankful for family. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people.

Now break out the egg nog and call me Griswald.... Christmas here I come!












0 comments: