Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Let the love-fest begin!

Happy love week. In celebration I am going to show some BDA (blogging displays of affection)!

I............
My happy little family. They are my life. Chris is the best hubby. I love him. I love how smart and funny he is. I love how he shows how much his girls mean to him. I love that he is still hot (and thinks I am too). I love fighting and making up. I love chasing him. I love that he is an amazing teacher and coach. I love the way he smells. The list goes on and on...

I love the moments that make us laugh. The moments that make us cry. The ones that have us absolutely in stitches. The ones that have us in complete amazement. I love our language and the nicknames we have for each other. (Liah's wonder with the hail!)
I love my girls curly hair. I love their cafe' latte skin and Chris' mocha latte. I love their painted toes and muscular legs. I love how they giggle from their bellies. I love their dimples and their dark eyes. They are my perfection.
I love dressing up and dancing with them. I love glittering them and snuggle buggles. I love that Liah calls hangnails feathers and calls her nose dusty sometimes. I love that she is my first, my diva, my clone and my best friend.
I love chasing and tickling. I love cheering and kisses. I love that their cuddly wubbies think I am Mom too. I love that Maia thinks everything is green. I love that she is a Mama's girl. I love the squinty face she makes at night before sleep. I love that she is my baby, my crazy girl, my best friend and my smoocher!
Not just at Valentine's, but everyday I am so happy and blessed to be Mom!

0 comments: