Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spreading more love...

Let the BDA continue...

I love my sister, my best friend, Manda. I respect the woman she is. I am proud of her. I love what an amazing teacher she is. I love that she is an awesome Aunt. I love that she will make me laugh until I pee my pants. I love that she is carefree and tells it like it is.
I love to drive her crazy, over-stimulate her, bite her, plan things for her, boss her, prank text her, workout with her and "moley-mole" her!

I love, love my parents. They are our support system, they love us unconditionally. I love that they moved out to AZ with us. I love that they come to all of our events and cheer like crazy. I love that they get us out of jams! I love that they are the BEST grandparents.
I love that my Mom does my laundry for me sometimes. I love that she loves Stella like a grandchild. I love that she is like a 10 year old and gets down and plays. I love that my Dad gets me and cracks frequent, inappropriate jokes. I love that I am still his girl.
I love what they have instilled in us that allows us to be good parents. I love what they teach the girls and how important our family is!

1 comments:

Varney Family said...

What a great family! The most wonderful thing in this world is to be loved and supported unconditionally by thise we love and support right back!