Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's the final countdown!

Yeesh what a last week of school! Busy~busy~busy! This is me after promotion. The kids were awesome!
This is a bad pic (through a window) of Chris at the 8th grade promotion. He was the closing speaker! He rocked!

Manda chaperoned the dance with us, as well as helped run my life all week. She is a saint!
Melissa, a Kindergarten teacher, helped chaperone the 7th and 8th grade dance!
Since we are parents, we took some extra dancers with us!
Manda sat out the slow songs cause she couldn't find an 8th grader to dance with!
I found a partner! (and no I am not preggers~ my Hannah Montana wanna be outfit was bad!)
We had a blast!
We danced the most!
We fed the kids Cheetos to help sustain their energy level! They danced til 9pm!
Manda with the girls (Aimee is Melissa's daughter, the girls adore her!).
Maia was the dancing QUEEN. Please notice her smitten expression and all the (brown) boys' hands around her~ she gets it from her Mama! :)
Liah also tore up the floor!
Maia up front for the Cupid Shuffle!
My Mom had to revisit bed rest so we took the girls to school with us. This is Liah with Belle. They could be sisters!
The last days were sad because my girl, my neighbor, my friend Enika is leaving! :(
Things will not be the same!
With the close of the school year I am going to miss my awesome class, I am already nervous for next year, but I am so ready for summer! Sunshine, swimming, tank tops, flip flops and birthdays here I come!
Did I mention quality time with my family! Oh Yeah!!

0 comments: