Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Proud Moments!

A few things have made me turn cartwheels lately (in the job department): First, my class got 100% benchmark on DIBELS (all of Kinder did, we are awesome like that!) I received the teacher award. Chris said I blog everything and I should mention it. 'Cause he is proud of me! ;) awww
AND!!!! We went to the Student Council Convention and performed our routine and cheered and we won MOST SPIRITED (a most coveted award for me~ I am keeping the tradition alive!)

It really has been a great year. I am sad to see my class move on. I love the kids, I love their families, I pray next year is just as GREAT!

0 comments: