Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

The big 3-0

June 12th I turned 30.
Chris bought me this lovely bling to showoff my new decade!

They took me to breakfast!
Later in the day we had a special bday dinner- my pick~ McDonalds!!
No joke! I love it!

Then, we had game night at our house.
I scored some awesome gifts!
The theme was "clean floors!" I got these great floor cleaning slippers. But, much to my dismay the foot model had chipped polish! Gag me!
The girls loved helping!
I also received a carpet cleaning gift certificate and the Shark!
It is AWESOME!!!
I even shared!
My Mom (and Dad) always spoil me~rotten!
I had to have an ice cream cake!
It was so funny. I asked the girls to help me blow-out the candles. Liah gave one good whoosh and beat me to all of them!
My niece Dory wore her party dress!
We played ADULT games (can you tell by their faces!?)
Thank you family for a great day!

1 comments:

Tara said...

I love my shark, too!