Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Husband

Happy birthday to my partner, my best friend, the best Dad, a smokin hottie! Chris turns 34 today. (I put his age out there because let's be honest, he looks way good! The man still gets carded!) Chris is totally modest and is not big into birthdays or any fanfare surrounding himself. I think that his day is absolutely important. I tell him it was the day God made him, knowing full well I would be made for him 4 years later. I am over-the-top cheesy about birthdays and any big event! Chris is an amazing man. Our girls adore him. I am thankful for him! I love you Chris!

0 comments: