Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home Improvement Projects

The toy room chalkboard wall is complete (that was easy!) I plan to do a neighborhood mural starring our family!
I painted the powder room, replaced the towel rack and mirror. I like how it turned out!




On to Maia's room. Good bye fish.....

Phase one.... eye removal (it was kind of sad. This was the nursery for both of our girls. bitter sweet!)
Let the painting begin! The end goal is a fairy princess room, complete with castle. The priming and base painting is done. I started the "night" sky. After that I plan to do the castle wall, then fairy murals and mirror wall! Check back for design updates!
"Big girl" room here we come!



0 comments: