Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer so far...

We are really happy to have Mom and Dad home (We do miss Ga!)! Mom has made it her life's goal to capture ALL moments! She has started her summer job of contest entering (check back tomorrow... Dad was entered in a hot Dad contest!)! Dad is teaching summer school, but is home early and it is just this week!
With Dad out in the morning this week... Mom has started projects! This means frequent trips to the beloved Wal*Mart. Today was pretty sweet cause we rode in the cool ride. Notice the contents... painting supplies!! Check back for progress!
Mom and Dad are also on a workout kick. They joined the Y. With our family membership, we get to go to the kids center to hangout while Mom and Dad get in shape. Today was our first day. Mom and Dad were both nervous. When they left Liah entered the gates and left me. She ran like a maniac and played. I am a bit more laid-back. I stole a few crayons and stayed near the front. However, after 1 hour (Mom and Dad get 2 hours of sitting) I had reached my "enough" point. Liah, the butthead, was not concerned with my anxiety and stress. I tried to get out... damn locked gate. What was I to do??? I morphed into Maia the demanding dramatic diva. I threw a hair raising fit. I would not allow the lowly workers to comfort me. I forced them to go and retrieve my parents from the gym. They found Dad. Boy I was happy and relieved! We rounded up Liah and Mom then left.... sweet victory!
I continued to raise a bit of hell in the car.... how dare they abandon the baby!
I talked to Gapa on the phone. He said he felt bad for me, understood my side. I was happier.
Then Mom, out of guilt, let me eat a fruit and grain bar in the car!! MMM

Later on my traitor sister went on to tell the family she was pushing at the slide. When Mom asked what the other kids did she told us they said... "Girl, wait your turn!" Then Liah said she tried to say, "Can't we just be friends?" The other children said they would be her friend if she waited her turn. Funny enough, when Mom said, "So did you wait and then make friends?" Liah replied no! That's what she gets for leaving her side-kick, her right hand woman! She also explained that the other kids told the adult. (Mom and Dad wonder if we are even going to be allowed back in!) Perhaps, now that Liah the bully made no friends, tomorrow she will stick with me. If not, I am fully prepared to speak my mind!

Ahhh sweet summer fun! :) Love Maia the Y hater!

0 comments: