Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

How much does Dad love us?

He loves us a whole bunch. He tells us and shows us everyday. Recently, he proved it further! Daddy has wanted a new tat for a while now! He really wanted one of us! Mom thought it would be nice to "give him one" for Father's Day and his birthday! So we staged a photo shoot. We took tons of pics and sent Dad on his way. 6 hours and quite a bit of pain later..... our twins came home!!!
We are a bit red and swollen still, That will change with healing!




Personally, I familiar with tats.... Dad's cross and Mom's dragonfly.... I knew Dad was getting me on his arm.... but to see it up close.... CRAZY!!!! I thought I was looking in a mirror. It was so cool, but a little shocking. However, who wouldn't want me on their arm, I am too cute! (Liah)
I thought, on the other hand, it would be great to try and poke myself in the face. I am not so familiar with tattoos, however coloring books.... I am all over it.... literally. Dad just doesn't seem to appreciate me trying to grab and smooch myself on his arm. What's up with that?! (Maia)
We will post more pictures as we heal on Dad's arm. Isn't he too cool. Our Dad rocks, Mom thinks so too. Now all three of her favorite people are in one hot little package! Don't you wish your Daddy was hot like ours?! :) Liah and Maia~ tat inspirations

1 comments:

Lorena said...

When is he getting a Tami-Tat?