Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back to school!

Tomorrow is our first day back with students! I had to switch rooms for the ninth time. It's getting old. However, I get to reorganize and run around like a monkey during teacher work week. Chris moved too. He teaches 7th and 8th grade, he was done in a few hours! Thank goodness though, he was my copy boy! :) Here's the room!

I am pretty excited about this year. I have a really good feeling!

Meet the teacher night went smashingly! I love my team. Here is Enika.
The back of Autumn and Leah.....(not pictured was Eileen!)

Here's to a successful and exhausting first week. Good bye summer! :(


0 comments: