Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some primping...

Today for fun Mom straightened my hair. This is the before...
and after.... Check me out. I think I look like a woman!
It took quite a few products to get my hair this way! Can you believe how long it is!?
I fluffed and shook my long hair all day!

Mom also did a pedicure!

Wow I am looking good!
My hair started to spring back to waves before long!


Everyday should be like today! Queen Liah

1 comments:

Karma said...

Aw! She looks like she will grow up to be very, very pretty! Isn't it amazing how only your hair can make such a huge difference? Did you want to be friends on blogger? I hope you stop by my blog.. :)