Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Transformation complete...

I said I was spending last week while Chris was at camp "transforming!" Nothing major, just a little surprise for my love when he came home! :)
Chopped (It was so hard, but had to be done!)
hairdo.... then color
These were my results.
I topped it off with a few new outfits!
I am glad I did it and my Hubby seems to approve too... we all win!

**The flu still is pestering the family.... anniversary and birthday "re-do" plans are still on hold!

3 comments:

Geoff, Teri, Jordan, Cameron & Brayden Cupach said...

The transformation looks great. Your hair is sooooo cute! Hope the flu bug leaves your home soon. It just hit ours about 2 1/2hrs ago!! Fun, fun, fun!

Maria said...

So cute! Love it! You are very brave to chop it off....I still have yet to muster up that courage.

Lorena said...

LOVE IT!!!