Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

September 28th, 2002 I went to Arizona for my first trip. Chris proposed to me that night.
It was completely amazing.
Life changing. Then came marriage June 28th, 2003.

Then, September 28, 2004.... little did we know (in this pic I was an unaware 1 month preggers)
We celebrated our anniversary.
9 months later came baby!
Liah Jane our sweet surprise!
We became a little family.

This September 28th.... boy has life changed. It's been a wild ride! In celebration, we dropped off:
and:
and we went on a child free date. This was a real treat because we NEVER do it!
We actually went to a movie. (We haven't been to a movie in over 2 years!) My darling husband agreed to see The House Bunny (of course I loved it)!

We finished our date at Hooters (I had to pay him back ;)) for wings and drinks!
Yeah for September 28th! This year we promise no life changing, cross-country moving decisions and heaven help us... NO BABIES! :)

2 comments:

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geoff, Teri, Jordan, Cameron & Brayden Cupach said...

Great blog Tami! We hope you & Chris enjoyed yourselves. It's not often you get to go out childless, believe me I know! Enjoy=)