Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Look at me!

I am nuk free!
I am taking matters into my own hands. Mom so rudely forgot to share my news. Must be a second child thing, or perhaps I am less of a dramatic Diva, possibly it's cause I just turned 18 months (not 3....) but Liah's big nuk farewell was a 3 day blog event! What gives Mom? I just handed the puppy over, okay so I cried a little the first day, but that was it. I didn't require a "Nuk-a Fairy" or a bribe. No nip cutting or back-up nuk hiding, I went off cold turkey. I haven't even really shown signs of withdrawal symptoms and you aren't going to have to shell out the big bucks for braces or speech therapists (like my un-named Nuk worshipping sis)! Now praise me, oooh and ahhh, buy ME something! Someone better show some love!
Thanks, Miffed- Maia (nuk free and proud)

PS- I better get some big posts when I potty train!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Too funny! Go Maia!