Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dear Chris,

Thank you for our date. You are so awesome. I don't think I tell you enough ( I know you will look at this, so I shall proclaim my love now...)! I appreciate that you took me to my favorite spot! MMM! I love that you pose for pictures cause you know it makes me happy. I am secretly glad that you are so stinkin good looking (I know~ vanity!)! I am glad you walked around the malls with me while I teeteed in my tall shoes.




I am grateful that you sat through me trying on 7 bathing suits, only to buy NONE, all the while telling me that I looked good or "Hot" (which I love)! I love that you give me butterflies and still pick on me like we are dating. I am thankful that not a silent moment went by because even though we live, parent and work together we still find tons to talk about. I love that you make me laugh.



I love that our entire shopping trip revolved around finding Liah the PERFECT shoe. You are the best Dad! Thanks for being my partner. I know I drive you crazy, it's my job! ;) I love you to pieces CLG! xo-Tam

1 comments:

Maria said...

If Zyggy turns out to be a girlie girl I'm gonna have to look back at your blog archives to see how to put outfits together...LUV THE SHOES! So cute!