Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Her first sleepover. :(


Liah went to her first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's! She was way more excited than I was! This is the first time she will be away from home without me. This is the first time I won't be with her overnight (only exception was when I was in the hospital with Maia). We are those parents that don't do trips without the kids! :(

So excited!!


That means it is just us and Maia! Maia keeps asking where Liah is! She yells, "Wiah, where are youuuuu?!"




We got ice cream treats and snuggled! I miss Liah. She really wasn't into talking on the phone! :( Heartbroken! I cried. Tomorrow we will go over and smooch all over her. Maia is actually going to join up with Liah while Chris and I go on a date! Wow~ we have been doing that more frequently. It is fabulous. I sure love my hot hubby!




Oh, and we get special time with the "first" born, Stella Marie.
I will post about the sleepover tomorrow! Miss you Liah!

0 comments: