Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Gaga, are you kidding me?

Today we start our big 2 week spring break. The only projects I have planned are cleaning, fun, sun and working out (I am still in the biggest loser at school and I am down 10lbs!!). That was until I realized the tasks Gaga has left....
She expects me to keep two plants of pots, a couple dozen sprout pods and 5 caterpillars alive!! What?! I have the black-thumb! Thank God Liah is on top of things, thank God Gaga shelled out $30 for the girls' watering cans and thank God she lives 5 minutes away now! Chris is calling it "death-watch, spring break edition!" :)

1 comments:

Varney Family said...

I have the black thunb too !! Good Luck with that - I love the "death watch" hehehe Have a great spring break!