Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2007

AHHH- Christmas pictures with kids!

It's a darn shame I don't drink! I sure could have used one while attempting to complete the Gooden Family Christmas photo. My lovely, beautiful, unpredictably photogenic children remind me the are not circus monkeys. They DO NOT perform! I am a stress-aholic, fly off the handle, it must be perfect person. Naturally, this combination created lots of laughs (well after the fact, at the time I was sweating and dare I say swearing!?)



This would be the point we almost lost the entire tree. Liah found it hilarious to run around it and hurdle the cord like an Olympic sprinter. Except... she missed!
No worries, these are NOT the photos you will receive via Christmas card! We are awaiting the arrival of all the ordered pictures. I promise to promptly address and mail! They will be the few great shots of the 192 we took! Happy Holidays (I am reminded it really is happy even if I can't pull it off like Martha!)- Tami

0 comments: