Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2007

Sign us up for retirement!

Aunt Winnie & Uncle Lee, much to our dismay, decorated their "chickadee" like Rudolph!

Take notice of my shirt. Whenever I am going to be visiting Grandma I am very careful of how I look. For whatever reason she enjoys commenting on my hair, outfits, and overall appearance! This shirt (which, if I wanted to push the envelope.... doubles as a MINI-dress and also can be very revealing with some ample cleave!) was tastefully paired with a beige shirt underneath and jeans. Grandma announces at family dinner (after knowing fully she was mistaken) that she thought I was letting it all hangout... that I was showing off my big ones. I simply replied, "Oh Grandma you know I have a shirt underneath!" Oh the joy of holidays!

0 comments: