Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Warning- Teacher about to lose it!

Not another day of rain...
The teacher might just go insane.
In all day with no break.
Christmas 'round the corner for Pete's sake!
Don't they know what this all brings?
Five year olds turn into scary things!
No DVD or bribe on Earth,
No Santa's watching it is worth,
They just go crazy, rule the school.
Mrs. Gooden has lost her cool.
The veins are poppin', here comes the rash.
"I AM GOING TO CANCEL THE CHRISTMAS BASH!"
4 more days, then off, relaxing I will do!
Oh no, what was I thinking.... I am a Mommy too!

I'm screwed! haha (Pictures to follow later!)

1 comments:

Lorena said...

Kids at your old school would never treat you that way...come back!