Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eve

We were in charge of Easter dessert! Mom and I made yummy treats to share. I did some tasting while I was cooking. I figured it was okay... 1 because it was so delicious and 2 because Gaga, Gapa and Aunt Amanda would not mind!
We got creative with some rice crispy treats!

We made strawberry cream to go with angel's food cake!
Mom said I was just like her. I could not sacrifice this tasty drip to a sponge monster. I know Mom cleans the counter 65 times a day... so I went in to save the drip myself. Mom was cracking up!
Mom and Dad decided I needed to get rid of one of my nuks. Dad thought cold turkey on both might be too traumatizing... for the entire house. Mom said the Easter Bunny collects big girl's nuks and gives them to new babies. She promised that in it's spot I would find a super duper surprise. I am not so sure my parents are all knowing. I happen to really enjoy my second nuk and rubbing it on my nose. Hey, I know this sounds strange. Please remember I am only 2 and 3/4s (I am tall for my age!)! Reluctantly, I gave up the green nuk to the sparkled egg. I kept the red nuk... for now. I am pretty sure my parents are awaiting divine intervention for the removal of the final nuk. I am promising you now... not only is this first nuk going to cause drama... I am going to throw a fit... but the second and final de-nuking will tear my house down! Oh well, I am off to cry myself to sleep.... meanies! Love Nuk-a-holic Liah Jane
This is what Liah will find in place of the nuk. It is the oh so desired brown Pound Puppy! Here's hoping this works! We do this cause we love you- Mom and Dad


1 comments:

Lorena said...

Liah-

Our Mom and Dad cut ours at the ends. Once we realized they were broken, we no longer wanted them (even though we were just using them when we were in our beds.)

The Seeley Triplets

(Brooke just stopped wanting hers one day. Can't you hear the Staples Button saying, "That was easy!")