Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Spring!

Spring has sprung,
What could be sweeter?
Oh I know,
Go grab my beater!
The sun is hot,
It's oh so bright.
Life is perfect,
When wearing white! :)
I'd like to welcome back my wife beaters, my staple of the hot weather!

Chris' response to my madness... "You have on 3 layers of undergarments, yet your shoulders are still showing. Why are you doing this?" hahaha!
Spring means sun tanned noses, sleeveless dresses, lots of walks, open windows..
strawberries, thirst quenching fountain cokes, butterflies, the smell of bbq,
ONLY ONE QUARTER LEFT OF SCHOOL, sunglasses, trips to the pool, flowers,
sun hats, shadow chasing, bumblebees, clear skies, lots of stars,

painted toes with sandals, riding with the windows down, the park,
flip flops, sparkles, knee scrapes and family fun! Woohoo!



0 comments: