Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Team Itty Bitty

I had my first soccer game/practice on Saturday. I am on team Itty Bitty. It's just a beginning group for kids 18 months to 3 years old. The next group is at age 4! I get to wear this cool shirt. Mom isn't pleased because you try to match cute shorts and hair bows to orange and teal blue!
I am on the older end of my group. I probably could handle the "team" sports, but for now this rocks.
I really enjoyed learning skills under the direction of Coach Michael (Mom says he is just Mike, I argued with her... she's wrong!).
Mom and Dad get to participate to help me out. This week, Mom ran around like a fool and Dad was the photographer, Maia keeper and bag holder.
I had to tell Mom what to do a lot. She didn't mind, she was only a cheerleader! :)
I took team pictures and individual ones after the game. Mom and Dad bought some to share. I know they will do the fancy "take a picture of a picture" to blog when they get them! I was so good for the group pic. I was one of the only kids that didn't have to have their Mommy in the picture or near by screaming and yelling to keep them happy. To be honest I was surprised my Mom didn't just jump in for fun or that she didn't do the splits in the front! I also was the only Itty Bitty who only had one proof taken of my individual pic. The lady was so surprised how well I posed with the ball. She obviously does not know my parents!
I was so tuckered out after soccer I passed out on the blue chair! I can't wait for next week!
I have also been working on my wink. Grandpa started me on this a year ago. I finally have it mastered and figured since I was blogging and all I would show you!
Mom and Dad just really liked this outfit, especially it's lack of pink, so I blogged it too!
Go Team Itty Bitty!


Love- The Soccer Star Liah

1 comments:

Michelle said...

ooooo i absolutely LOVE it!!!! im sooo excited for miss liah that shes doing her first real sport (i can only imagine how excited/nervous you were) although i am surprised she is doing soccer, none of us were really big soccer ppl. except for that one year when we pretended to like it and that we understood wut was going on and went to crunch games all the time. hec i just went to eat hotdogs in the bathroom, and watch cute sweaty boys run around a field (whod a thought id kinda be realted to one of those guys) but nayways im rambling. I LOVE YOU!