Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I am changing my reputation!

I have been known as the laid-back, well-mannered, easy going, unassuming child. I have taken a backseat, as little sister, to my ham, center stage big sister.
I am here to tell you, "NO MORE!"
I am now a one year old big girl. I have my opinions and my own voice. Let me warn you, that voice is loud!

I am all about getting my way, the first time.
And I promise you, I can throw a tantrum like no other.
I can scream, yell and break eardrums.
I have even taken to back bending, leg kicking, head rubbing and dog tormenting!
Don't mess with Maia... the new motto of my home!

Thanks- Love- Miss Maia

1 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my goodness....hopefully she doesnt have rugburns on the forhead from all that!