Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

.

LJ

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Mai

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Corneilius Christopher

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Maia's 1st Birthday!

The day started taking Daddy to school, then off to get birthday party supplies!
I wore my crown the entire time! It was my day!
However, my big sister is not about sharing "the crown" so she too wore one. (Don't tell her but Mom said it was my day, I was the queen!)
Liah is such a ham. She said happy birthday to me 100 times!
I even sported my crown as a necklace. Dad said I could do what I wanted... but just for the day!
I had McDonald's for lunch.

We had my 1st Birthday photo shoot!



Liah was not amused by the attention I was getting, I found it very amusing! :)
Gaga, Gapa and Aunt Amanda came over for my Princess party. They got me a pool. We filled it with all my presents!
I got a lot of awesome stuff. I am a pretty lucky girl. I wasn't sure what to expect because I have never had a birthday. Plus, I heard Mom say I really didn't need anything. I was starting to worry! But, I decided I love birthdays!
I am too small for the Barbie Jeep, so I got a push car. I like it cause I don't have to do any of the work... SCORE!
I even got my OWN cake. Everyone knows I really enjoy food, this was no exception. mmmmm
Liah tried to start the birthday song for her... it didn't catch on. It was my song day!
I love, love, love all the attention and all the frosting!

I reluctantly shared the scraps off my hand. You know this means I really love you Gaga!
Stella acted as clean-up crew!

I had to wash that cake right out of my hair!
I was so popular. Grammy called me on the phone, Aunt Mary Lou sent me a card with $ just for me and Aunt Jen texted me!
Mom said that when I crashed early from all the excitement Liah hijacked all of my new toys. That's okay I really love my silly big sister!
I got a special message from Aunt Shell. She sang to me. I loved listening to it... so I did many times!
Thank you for making my day great. Can I have another birthday tomorrow? xoxox- Maia the one year old!




0 comments: